Co-located with FMI Connect, United Fresh, Sabor Latino Food Show, U.S. Food Showcase and the International Floriculture Expo, McCormick Place will be teeming with everything the globe has to offer, from organic products and cold pressed juices to wine, spirits and craft beer:
- Some of the finest beer from the UK and beyond in our Biergarten
- The world’s finest craft spirits and wine at the Wine & Spirits Hut
- Non-alcoholic beverages at the Beverage Bar, sponsored by the American Beverage Association
- An extensive network of international partners
- Five football fields of products and innovations presented with our co-location partners
InterBev Beverage will take place June 9-11, 2015 at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL and feature approx. 100 exhibitors. The InterBev Beverage section is prominently located in the south hall on the FMI Connect show floor, near the entrance.
Appropriate product categories for exhibitors for lnterBev Beverage include:
lnterBev Beverage Visitors include:
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- Beverage dispensing equipment
- Beverage coolers/refrigeration
- Retail marketing
- Beverage display
- Beverage retail buyers
- Beverage brokers, distributors and wholesalers
- Food Service Providers
- Health Food retail buyers
- Liquor/Package store owners
- Marketing and Sales managers
lnterBev Beverage exhibitors will have also have access to FMI Connect’s target audiences, including:
- buyers from traditional grocery retailers (national and regional chains, distributors and wholesalers, independent operators and international grocery retailers)
- alternative retail formats (mass merchants, drug, dollar and convenience stores and online retailers.
Any retailer that sells food and beverages is an appropriate visitor target for FMI Connect and lnterBev Beverage.
FMI Connect is the trade show owned and operated by the Food Marketing Institute (FMI). FMI’s U.S. members operate nearly 40,000 retail food stores and 25,000 pharmacies, representing a combined annual sales volume of almost $770 billion. FMI membership covers the spectrum of diverse venues where food is sold, including single owner grocery stores, large multi-store supermarket chains and mixed retail stores. FMI Connect has been redesigned in recent years and is the defining event of the food retail industry. Everything currently relevant to food retail (including beverage retail) can be found at the event. It is where all the related industry comes together to discuss “what’s out there,” to celebrate the innovations and to formulate solutions to challenges. FMI Connect is expecting 15,000 participants from 75+ countries, 900 exhibitors across 800,000 gross square feet of exhibit space and 40+ education sessions.