Companies who manufacture and distribute soft drinks, water, teas, beer, wine, distilled spirits, juices, juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, organic and functional beverages as well as dispensing and merchandising equipment, consulting services, trade publications and more! The complete InterBev Beverage Product Category List can be downloaded here. Why companies will find value in exhibiting in InterBev Beverage 2015 co-located at FMI Connect?
- InterBev Beverage will attract dedicated beverage buyers and marketing executives.
- InterBev Beverage exhibitors have access to FMI Connect, United Fresh, and U.S. Food Showcase targeted audiences, including buyers from traditional grocery retailers and alternative retail formats.
- 93% of InterBev Beverage buyers play a role in food & beverage purchases and 50% have final say.
- 64% of attendees are interested in beverages!
- 82% of attendees come to learn about new products
- 65% of attendees are looking for new suppliers.
- 60% of attendees come to learn about the latest trends in the industry.
- Chicago is a major destination for domestic and international attendees and is home to many major US retail and food service organizations
For InterBev Beverage exhibit sales and info, please contact
at +1 770.618.5837 or email@example.com.