If you manufacture or distribute finished beverages in all categories, dispensing or merchandising equipment, you need to exhibit at InterBev Beverage 2015 in Chicago at McCormick Place!
1. NEW Focused Event – To better meet the needs of an ever-changing beverage industry, InterBev seeks a new direction and will be split into two separate segments to continue to grow and support the beverage industry: InterBev Beverage & InterBev Process.
2. InterBev Beverage 2015 will focus on the finished beverage in all categories: soft drinks, water, teas, beer, wine, distilled spirits, juices, juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, organic and functional beverages and more! As well as dispensing, merchandising, consulting services and more!
3. Co-located with FMI Connect – the defining event for the food retail industry. Everything currently relevant to food and beverage retail can be found at this event. FMI Connect is expecting 15,000 participants from more than 75 countries. The show floor is expecting 900 exhibitors across 800,000 square feet and there will also be 40+ educational sessions and events focused on providing retail food & beverage industry trends.
4. Access to Buyers – InterBev Beverage exhibitors have access to FMI Connect, United Fresh, PMMI – Packaging Innovations Pavilion, and U.S. Food Showcase targeted audiences including buyers from traditional grocery retailers and alternative retail formats.
5. Diverse Buyers – Major retailers including national and regional chains and independent operators. Retailers include mass merchants, drug, dollar and convenience stores and online retailers.
6. Dedicated Buyers – InterBev Beverage will feature approx. 100 beverage exhibitors, attract 2,000 beverage buyers and marketing executives and offer 20 beverage-specific education sessions.
7. Serious Buyers – Ready to purchase. 93% of attendees play a role in food & beverage purchases. 50% have final say!
8. Exclusive Buyers – 62% of FMI Connect attendees do not attend any other industry trade show.
9. Quality Buyers – Chicago is a major destination for domestic and international attendees and is home to many major US retail and foodservice organizations.
10. Beverage Bar – Supported by the American Beverage Association (ABA) the Beverage Bar will offer visitors the opportunity to sample beverages and drawing more visitors to the show floor!
For InterBev Beverage exhibit sales and info,
please contract Jessica Kent
at +1 770 618 5837
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.